SOMETHING SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FOR TODAY

Hi everyone. I must admit, I have been all over the place lately. Somehow poetry, that used to live in my head, is taking time off and my mind is producing blank sheets of paper. That said, I’m still thinking positive and waiting for my muse to return. In the meanwhile, I wanted to share something with you, my dears.

As we all know, Christmas was that time, when magic was floating in the air, and everybody were dandy and cheerful. This guy though really had something to be happy about – he made his first short movie. One of the many that are about to come out in the future as series. Eldin became my friend here on WordPress by impressing me with his creativity, be it writing, painting, or any other talents that he has. Even though he changed his blogs here as often as he did socks, I think his current one is here to stay for a while. Go and pay him a visit.

Also, you should find 10 minutes to watch his movieΒ (English subtitles option is available there in the corner).Β It’s beautiful and romantic in a non-cheesy way and yes, towards the end of the movie you can see a glimpse of my book in a scene. Ha ha! I had to mention that, c’mon!

Have a lovely weekend, everybody!

28 thoughts on “SOMETHING SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FOR TODAY

1. Oloriel says:

Last time I spoke with him, he was leaving Worpdress, so I am glad you rediscovered his hiding place for me haha!
    I loved the movies and his work in general!
    Don’t worry about your Muse, I am sure she will return soon with many fantastic stuff to offer.

2. ramblingsfromamum says:

The movie was lovely – I don’t care, it wasn’t cheesy it was first love raw and pure as their first kiss. Thank you for sharing Ms Owl, your muse will return I have no doubt – as you are one extremely talented young lady. e aren’t going where – we/I will wait for your return. πŸ™‚ xx

• dragonheart22 says:

LOL… You have brought a smile to my face… Truth be told, we have crossed paths before. I feel as if I have reunited with an old friend πŸ™‚

3. FotoART Llorenç says:

Sweet film. I think we all would like something like this.
    Sometimes we do have to take a rest time. I’m resting now and I do not take photos. Some day I’ll take my camera again and… Click!!!
    Your Muse will come back. sure. And all we are waiting for this moment.

I thought so too, very sweet. We all need a romantic reminder sometimes. Thank you for never forgetting me, it means a great deal to me. And I cant wait to see new photos that you will take. Stay well, my far away friend.

4. EightLeggedGemini says:

i’m sure your wordplay will return shortly πŸ™‚
    and ye Eldin’s back πŸ™‚
    i liked the vid but my favourite of his is the one with the steep staircase, i think it was a stop start of two people ascending and descending? it’s been a while since