EIGHT. FOUR. BEDROOM NUMBERS

Like evolving species,
my thoughts progress to only one thing –
you.
Softness of my skin
meets roughness of your words
and we make the perfect combination
of lust.
Nothing is staged,
it’s not a movie,
bodies aren’t perfect,
when they form bedroom figures of eight,
divided in two –
a male and a female –
making a four – well, me on mine.
Knees hold the weight
of years yearning
to feel something more than plain
boredom.
The urge of the body
is the process of the mind –
constantly evolving.

67 thoughts on “EIGHT. FOUR. BEDROOM NUMBERS

• wbdeejay says:

Thanks 🙂 great poetry inspires me!

I’m still puzzling over my own meaning for the last 3 lines. “The urge of the body; is the process of the mind –
      constantly evolving.”

Maybe it’s due to the pace of my own evolution – I don’t notice the subtle changes, leaving me frequently frustrated over the apparent lack of progress.

The process can certainly be slow, but its visible still, right? Think of yourself years ago, dont you think your urges and wishes and lusts changed?

1. Green Embers says:

Wow, stunning. I really like the emotions in this… that’s one of my biggest fears is to be boring to a woman. I can just imagine it now, you falling asleep reading this comment, lol. Smile! 🙂

You know, women are bored of completely different things than men assume, i think. But i doubt you are boring any of them! We both know that you are a bunch of fun!!

2. JK says:

It always requires a few readings and at least a day of contemplation before I’m completely with you on your poems. That’s a compliment, by the way.

3. claudytheartist says:

Ms Owl,

A “Lover” of course you are! I can read all kinds of Freud into you only because I learned from reading into myself. Such mental agility is yours.

You are super attractive and I must inform you, like I do with my many beautiful nieces, there is a perfect person in the world for you! In fact that person is looking for you right now! When that person finds you, you will feel so lucky! You will keep pinching yourself to make sure it’s not a dream. You’ll ask yourself, Why me? He could have anyone! But you will know you are his passion and his true desire. These things can’t be faked. And guess what? Your happiness will reach heights you’ve only read about and hoped for and now finally realized. Yes indeed he is looking right now for you and will find you. Maybe not today or tomorrow but he will…no doubt!

I am sure I am your biggest fan to date…..claudy.

Damn, where do i start with you? First of all, thanks for coming over here with your lengthy and ballsy comments 😛 i just think im coming across to you in a completely different light that im attempting to show myself here!! Do you really think of me as some meek low-self-esteem birdie? I hope not! Im constantly battling with arrogance in my daily attitude, haha. I need to tame myself down before i explode from blowing my own ass haha 😛 anyhow. Thanks. You made me giggle this morning.

• claudytheartist says:

Owl,

I Love You! I really really do! You are giftedly brilliant. See I made up a word to describe. You are unusually smart and gorgeous. I can see that behind the arm. But really that doesn’t matter..the physical because it’s that mind that is sooo! That is how I know such wonder and delight awaits in your future. Low esteem? Join the club! I do not feel special because of my own low esteem. It’s part of who I am.
      When you said, “I’m not looking for a husband.” Everyone is! That is human. All single woman and all single men for the most part are looking to connect. The word husband means a life commitment. I like that you used that word!
      Ultimately your words are provocative and move people emotionally. Even upsetting some like they have never been upset before. Wow! What power in just words you have! That is a gift my dear! Lucky you!
      You may incorrectly think I consider you less in some aspect in fact I understand how much more you are. I do! It is all pleasure for me to witness such young youthful talent and contemplate your the growth. Thank you for being you….claudy

My notifications are hiding some of the comments… grrr. I don’t like that. Thanks, darling. You always say the most beautiful compliments.

4. kung fu says:

Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering
    if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything
    you can suggest? I get so much lately it’s driving me insane so any assistance is very
    much appreciated.