FIDDLESTICKS

You say it’s so easy
to lose yourself with me.
Especially when we kiss
with our eyes open
and you know
that I’ll never ask questions,
saving you from awkward answers
as you watch me
writing
right there, by the window,
with hardly any clothes on
and armed with strong black coffee
to keep my eyes and my mind
open.
You always remind me,
that your life is a ball of yarn,
knotted together with coloured strings
of happiness,
and I often tug at it,
pulling a string or two,
making it roll my way.
I sigh
at the sight of you
getting aroused in this moment,
even though we both know,
I’m here to break your heart
and you’re here to let me do it.
Cross your fingers

you opened to embrace
    our dance and sway
    a faint memory
    the fading last hint
    of your perfume

2. ramblingsfromamum says:

oh my – how you weave your words and place thoughts into minds Ms Owl … another lovely piece of the flirty mastered πŸ™‚ Your male readers would hang on every word – tis a good thing no? πŸ™‚ x

I want all my readers to hang on my words πŸ™‚ but yes, definitely a good thing πŸ™‚
      And you know what i think about your comments – i always wait for them! X

• ramblingsfromamum says:

how sweet you are, then I shall try not to disappoint πŸ™‚ ~ I wish you and those you love and hold dearest to your heart a safe, healthy and happy 2014 and looking forward to reading more of you. xx

3. rickbraveheart says:

Fiddlesticks makes me reflect on life, both mine and others. A “full life” I suspect is one that is filled with ALL emotions and that balance and contrast gives each a richness. It’s a wonderful work and thank you for sharing it. .

That is such a thoughtful and beautiful comment. Thank you.
      You are right, life is only worth living, if you experience all range of emotions…
      Thank you for stopping by.

4. rjl2727 says:

holy shit!!! that is hot!! it’s only 7:00 a.m., but maybe i need a whiskey! p.s. i don’t see the “like” button on yours. am i missing it? nevertheless, comments worth far more than “likes”

5. t h i n g s + f l e s h says:

simply lovely. you have an unnerving ability to see inside the hearts and minds of your readers. tony

Now thats a truly flattering comment! Thank you… Im struggling with time a little, but i will definitely head to your blog to check it out!

• jelmo88 says:

Oh I wasn’t trying to flatter you into viewing my blog BUT if you feel the need to do so, I certainly won’t stop you! πŸ˜€