VERBAL INTERCOURSE

I hear r’s in your words
and it makes me
tease your curiosity
with the deprived view
of all that’s me
and we both
end up
questioning,
why we haven’t done this
sooner.

53 thoughts on “VERBAL INTERCOURSE

1. Simon says:

Wow. Just…wow. I don’t think any voice could infuse these words with such sensuality as yours. It’s a wonderful poem and a luxurious reading.

Hmmm. Im not sure Im modest. Realistic more-like. But i agree, there is something very attractive about people who have the ability to stay down to earth while they could have plenty of things to be proud of. Thank you for such a compliment!

2. punktyras says:

Like vanilla ice with specs of chilli peper…
    Always good to hear the voice from so far away :*

3. Oloriel says:

You deliver sensuality on a plate and its aroma, sight and sound are very drawing and appealing. I also love that you mentioned the R’s, I think its one of the most sensual thing of speech.

Thank you šŸ™‚ you know, my r’s are never pronounced right, so um always in awe when i hear other people say my name and pronounce it the way it should be – stressing the “r”.

4. Leo says:

I can only imagine your voice murmuring in the ear of an fortunate man … you exhale sensuality through your words …

5. johncoyote says:

Your voice is beautiful. Gave strength and purpose to your words. I believe when the Poet’s read their words. Give them life. Thank you for the outstanding poetry.

And thank you for finding tome to listen to it and leave a comment. Its the biggest compliment to any poet or writer.
      Funny thing is, i was always very self conscious about my voice as people used to point out the huskiness of it. I guess people’s opinions change šŸ™‚

• johncoyote says:

There is no huskiness in your voice. A wise man would love to hear your voice. Filled with energy and sweetness. At your will. Of course.

Chatty…the voice and your words bring together an intimate encounter of consuming desire. To hear you utter those words in that beautiful soft voice of yours is like hearing it whispered to me in close confines. It really amplifies the message being brought forth in the written word. Thank you for this and all your poetry! Carry on, my lady!

Its been a while since i saw you, but its nice to find your comment here! As you say, the voice can intensify the words more than just imagination of the reader, so im glad i could achieve that. Thanks for all your kind words, dear.
      (By the way, i’ll look through first chapter some time very soon for you!)

• J.R.Taylor says:

Take your time! And you are so welcome, :). You deserve it. Your poetry is exquisite. It feels great to be back on here. Looking at all the awesome work. I’m sorry I’ve missed so many of yours!

7. joshua says:

I stumbled upon your blog website on google and check a few of your current early blogposts. Continue to keep up the very good run. I just additional up your Feed to our MSN Information Reader. Seeking forward to reading more by you later on!…