Right. My Friday (yesterday) started absolutely great and the person to “blame” is dear http://mysteriouslyquiet.wordpress.com/ for listing me as one of her Very Inspiring Bloggers. Flattered and honoured so very much!
I know that we are all here to share our thoughts in a form of words and it’s inspiring and motivating to see such a big growing community of talented people that really are so good with words…
In addition to that, I would like to thank every one of you for stopping by and reading my ramblings. Means a world to me, really.
Now for the rules about the award.
1. Copy the award and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the award and tell them by posting a comment on their blogs.
So, here goes my seven deadly facts, ha ha!
1. I can bark like a dog and you wouldn’t tell the difference.
2. I’m addicted to coffee and whiskey.
3. I speak three languages.
4. I cannot write, if there is clutter around me.
5. Most powerful inspiration comes to me at night or early hours of the morning. I’d say 4am is the most productive.
6. I love walking around with no purpose. Especially around the city lights at night.
7. I have no patience. At all.
Now for the fun part. These are the blogs that I think deserve to be read over and over again, because they are that good. Inspiring. Created by talented people. I’m happy I came across every single one of you!
Go and visit them to check them out!
Oh, and one more thing. Please don’t feel obliged to “play along”, but I think this was a great way to show the others what I read and what I like and to say thank you to all of you for being so awesome!