TEMPTATION

20130305-104908.jpg
Hand over my mouth,
like a tale of “speak no evil”.
I should suspend my thoughts
put my lusts on hold,
except… I don’t.

– Chatty Owl -

About these ads

57 thoughts on “TEMPTATION

1. Eyagee says:

To go along with the other post I just replied to about going up to someone who catches your eye, all I’m gonna say is… “How you doin?!” ;)

Thanks my dear! I guess with you knowing me the longest, its a compliment to see you are still around supporting what i do! Thanks!

2. ivonprefontaine says:

Thank you for stopping, liking, and commenting on several posts. Your poetry and pictures are beautiful. I look forward to following your secretive blog.

Take care,

Ivon

3. PÖ3TIC says:

Short and sweet, I really like it! Maybe its just the cynic in me but I have to wonder if you would have so many comments already had you not included that photo of yourself (not that I’m complaining)!

• S.W. May says:

I recommend pairing it to Whitman’s poem “One hour to madness and Joy.” I did a symposium on the topic a couple of years ago. Hint: “I still have the kiss of Whitman on my lips” Wilde ~ after a brief meeting with the poet.

The poem with the picture work perfectly together. I was reading the comments…and I believe the picture helps intensify the words and the words add more depth to the picture. Making it more then just a “sexy image.” Beautiful Work, Chatty! Beautiful.

5. Bob says:

Short – and ever so slightly bittersweet!

With such feelings guilt doth lie and our other sins do then frolick,
    Oh what evils as do arise when our thought becomes shambolic
    ;-)